Sunday, July 11, 2010

Haven at 6 months






Terry and I took Haven to the park to try and get some good 6 month photos. She did so good. She was nothing but smiles. We took around 170 pictures. These five were my favorite. Having a digital camera is so great. You can take however many you want. My biggest problem is deleting the bad ones. I know I will never do anything with them, but I don't have the heart to get rid of them.
We go to the doctor on Friday, so I will post her "stats" once she gets weighed and measured. Right now she has her two bottom teeth and she still doesn't have much hair. She never stops moving. She is up on all fours and scoots herself around (usually backwards). She is still sleeping great and smiling all the time. She is so adventurous and has absolutely no fear. She reaches for everything no matter where it is. The other day she was strapped into her swing and when I turned around to look at her she was hanging upside down reaching for a toy that had fallen below her. It scared me to death but when I pulled her out she just smiled. We are now officially using the tray that goes over her lap when she is in the swing. We will be starting her on food soon, so you should expect to see some of those pictures soon. I can't believe six months has already gone by. She has changed so much. I have loved every minute of being a mom. Even getting pooped on in Target and having to walk through the entire store to get to the bathroom. Yes that happened TODAY! I love her with all of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment