Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's been a while












So it has been a while since I last updated the blog. The biggest milestone since my last post is that my little baby turned 1! She is so big. As I look back over the year I can't believe how much my life has changed. My world is all about my little family. Haven is the most amazing little girl. She has a number of words that she is saying. Her first one was "dog" then came "dada" and "nana" (banana). "Mama" came a little later. She says "bath" and "brush" (for brushing her teeth) although they sound the same. "Ball", "papa" and a number of other words are starting to develop. She is also learning some sign language. She can sign more, milk, all done, and eat. She is running and climbing everywhere. She also has 10 teeth.

Terry is still enjoying his job and I am loving mine. I am working 3.5 days a week. On my off days Haven and I like to go to story time and jump up. We dance a lot at our house and play outside. Haven has a great sitter that she is with when Terry and I are working. She and her two girls love Haven very much. Her girls are into sports so Haven is already being exposed to the world of sports. She loves to kick balls and run around at their practices.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how much changes in a year! Seems like there are new and exciting things happening daily! Haven is adorable and those curls...perfect! Being a mom is the best! I love that we're able to

    ReplyDelete