With Easter approaching I am starting to realize the sacrifice God made for us. He gave up His son for us... and who are we? We are sinners and not worth it. Nobody is worth that kind of sacrifice. He allowed Jesus to be mocked and tortured. And why? Because He loves us and He wanted to save us! Being a mother has opened my eyes to that kind of relationship. I can't stand the thought of anything happening to Haven. She is so precious, so beautiful. I would give up my life for her. And with my new understanding I thank God for His amazing sacrifice and His love. Happy Easter!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Sleeping beauty
With Easter approaching I am starting to realize the sacrifice God made for us. He gave up His son for us... and who are we? We are sinners and not worth it. Nobody is worth that kind of sacrifice. He allowed Jesus to be mocked and tortured. And why? Because He loves us and He wanted to save us! Being a mother has opened my eyes to that kind of relationship. I can't stand the thought of anything happening to Haven. She is so precious, so beautiful. I would give up my life for her. And with my new understanding I thank God for His amazing sacrifice and His love. Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment