I came up to Phoenix last weekend because my best friend Trista had her first baby, Trevor. I also got to spend a lot of time with my family. We had a very busy weekend. First we stopped by Great Grandma and Grandpa's house. Then we went to Tim and Chantal's house and Chantal watched Haven while I went to the hospital to see Trevor. After that Mima, Haven, and I went to the mall for some shopping. She even got her picture taken with the Easter Bunny. The next morning we picked up Papa from the airport. He and Haven spent the morning together while Mima and I went to the store. We met Papa at Kade's baseball game. On our way home on Saturday we stopped by Trista's one last time to see baby Trevor.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Trip to Phoenix
I came up to Phoenix last weekend because my best friend Trista had her first baby, Trevor. I also got to spend a lot of time with my family. We had a very busy weekend. First we stopped by Great Grandma and Grandpa's house. Then we went to Tim and Chantal's house and Chantal watched Haven while I went to the hospital to see Trevor. After that Mima, Haven, and I went to the mall for some shopping. She even got her picture taken with the Easter Bunny. The next morning we picked up Papa from the airport. He and Haven spent the morning together while Mima and I went to the store. We met Papa at Kade's baseball game. On our way home on Saturday we stopped by Trista's one last time to see baby Trevor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment