Sunday, April 11, 2010

Let me tell you about my best friend


Baker and Haven are Best Buds

They like to hang out and relax together.

Family Picture right before church

I love my little girl



Baker our oldest dog may be the best dog you could ask for. He is gentle, loving, protective and loyal. He has been so good since Haven came home. He follows me around and always joins me when I go to check on Haven (no matter what time it is). When she cries he goes to check on her and he has even scratched at her crib when he didn't think I was getting there fast enough. While I am changing her diaper he sits or lays at her bedroom door and looks out as if he is protecting us. You can tell that he loves her and has accepted her as part of our "pack." Don't get me wrong, Roxy is good with her too. She sometimes will lay next to me while I am feeding Haven, but she does not have the family pack instinct. Most times she could really care less about Haven. I am sure that will change when Haven starts chasing her around. Then Roxy will be watching very closely for Haven... so that she can run and hide from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment