Grandma and Grandpa Hartman came down to visit Memorial Day weekend. It was a short trip, but Sue said she just couldn't wait till August to see Haven again. They had a lot of fun while they were down here. Sue got to feed her, give her a bath, and play with her on the floor. Wes had fun rocking her, loving on her, and tinkering with Terry out in the garage. Haven really likes having her grandparents around! I am lucky enough to have really great in-laws so I was very sad to see them go. Hopefully we will get to see them again soon.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Grandma and Grandpa
Grandma and Grandpa Hartman came down to visit Memorial Day weekend. It was a short trip, but Sue said she just couldn't wait till August to see Haven again. They had a lot of fun while they were down here. Sue got to feed her, give her a bath, and play with her on the floor. Wes had fun rocking her, loving on her, and tinkering with Terry out in the garage. Haven really likes having her grandparents around! I am lucky enough to have really great in-laws so I was very sad to see them go. Hopefully we will get to see them again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment