Thursday, June 10, 2010

Haven Sitting



Here is a video of Haven sitting. Every time she does it she gets a little better and a little more stable. It is amazing how quickly they learn. She is a blast right now. She is smiling all the time (except when the camera comes out), laughing, playing, and absorbing everything around her. One of her favorite things to do is sit on my lap and play with my necklace; she is obsessed with it. Luckily she hasn't broken it... yet. We have also been playing in our little pool (pictures to come).
It is so hard to be away from our family. I know it kills Grandma and Grandpa and Mima and Papa that they can't see her anytime they want. I just hope that the videos and pictures make it a little easier. I know they love her so much and I just wish that they could be with her more.

1 comment:

  1. You are right. We miss seeing her every day. MOVE TO PHOENIX!!!

    ReplyDelete