Thursday, June 10, 2010







Here are some pictures of Haven at Mandy's wedding and swimming in her new pool. We got Haven a little plastic wading pool so she could have some fun outside time. We keep it under the porch in the shade. She loves it. She kicks her legs and plays with her pool toys. It is so funny to watch her play. She tries to grab the toys, but they usually move away from her. She is very determined. She gets frustrated when she can't grab them and it just makes her try harder and harder. You can see it in her face and hear it in her grunts!

Our friend Mandy got married last weekend and I although it was a more casual outdoor wedding I couldn't help but get Haven all dolled up. I have been waiting for a time for her to wear this dress Chantal got her. She was absolutely adorable. I think everyone at the wedding walked up to us and told us how cute she was. The wedding was beautiful and Mandy was gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment